A Community Economic Development blog featuring Information,Ideas,Opinions and Dialogue on developing practical solutions to problems facing small communities experiencing economic transition.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Why a Village?

We all live in villages, a state of mind if you will, with our family, friends and acquaintances. Some make sure that the poor are not forgotten. Some coach our children and some build our world. That's village life. Technology is my window on the world and when I look out on it I am confused why others would like to live in isolation from his fellow man.That's the world I suupose.....

My dad said "Build your own World"... I'll try dad..... I'll try....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep trying, Graham. This blog is a terrific idea...hopefully you can stir up some ideas with it.

October 03, 2006 7:46 a.m.

 
Blogger Reinvent the Village said...

thanks Z.

October 03, 2006 8:07 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home